Drip Kit: $50 To Spend Vol. II
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The concept behind the "Drip Kit: $50 To Spend" series is to purchase as many items as possible with a budget of $50 in order to create Drum Sounds.
The mission is simple:
1) Select a store
2) Buy as many sound sources as possible with a budget of $50
3) Only the purchased sound sources can be used for Sound creation
This Drum Kit shows that it is possible to create excellent drum samples from everyday objects and should also motivate you to go out and record crazy samples.
Drip Kit: $50 To Spend Overview:
- Innovative Drum loops (Trap/HipHop)
- All loops & One Shots made of objects purchased in a furniture shop
- Various BPM & styles
- Organic but hard hitting
- 24 Bit / 44.1 kHz WAV format (compatible with all DAW's e.g. Pro Tools, Ableton, Cubase, Reason, MASCHINE, Logic, FL Studio...)
275,4 MB uncompressed, 165 samples in total
For the second volume of our brand new Drip Kit: $50 To Spend we chose a Swedish furniture shop as our location. When it comes to creating Drum Sounds we’ve already brainstormed items which we were looking for.
Our shopping list included the following items:
- A big plastic box - perfect for Kick Drums
- A small metal bowl + whisk - Hi-Hats
- Egg cutter - Melodic hits and blips
- Wooden spoon - Percussion sticks
- 2 wooden boards (Kitchen supply) - Rim shots
On our way through the furniture shop we also recorded many other sound sources such as wine glasses or cooking pots. Later on in the studio we recorded all purchased items with various microphones to make sure we get the ideal signal. After that we created an extensive Foley library that we could access further in the modulation process. All samples contained in this Drip Kit were created exclusively from the items purchased in the shop and recorded/modulated in our studio and therefore are 100% unique. We hope you like the end result and feel inspired by it!