Drip Kit: $50 To Spend Vol. III
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The concept behind the Drip Kit: 50 Bucks To Spend series is to purchase as many items as possible with a budget of $50 in order to create Drum Sounds.
The mission is simple:
1) Select a store
2) Buy as many sound sources as possible with a budget of $50
3) Only the purchased sound sources can be used for Sound creation
This Drum Kit shows that it is possible to create excellent drum samples from everyday objects and should also motivate you to go out and record crazy samples.
Drip Kit: 50 Bucks To Spend Vol. 3 Overview:
- All loops & one shots modulated or layered with objects we purchased in a dollar store
- Organic but hard hitting
- **BONUS** Foley library
- **BONUS** Melodic Loops
- 24 Bit / 44.1 kHz WAV format (compatible with all DAW's e.g. Pro Tools, Ableton, Cubase, Reason, MASCHINE, Logic, FL Studio...)
170,4 MB uncompressed, 147 samples in total
For the third volume of our brand new Drip Kit: 50 Bucks To Spend Vol. 3 we chose a local dollar store as our location. When it comes to creating drum sounds we’ve already brainstormed items which we were looking for.
Our shopping list amongst other things included the following items:
- Stapler - Hihats
- Box of paper clips - Shaker
- Jar - Melodic hits and blips
- Tea Light - Rimshots
- Zipper - „Vocal“ Sample
On our way through the dollar store we bought tons of sound sources which we later recorded, edited and processed in our studio. We used various microphones to make sure we get the ideal signal. After that we created an extensive Foley library that we could access further in the modulation process. All samples contained in this Drip Kit were modulated or layered with the items purchased in the store and recorded in our studio and therefore are 100% unique. We hope you like the end result and feel inspired by it!