We’re happy to present you the brand new Saucey Filter. It combines two of our most used filter characteristics in one plug-in. On the one hand there is the Pre LP. It’s a very light sounding low pass filter. On the other hand there is the Main Filter. It’s a combination between hi pass and low pass filter refined with a high resonance. Due to its preferences the Saucey Filter comes with only two knobs which let you tweak the filter sound you need in seconds. The Saucey Filter stands out through its simplicity!
Saucey Filter Overview:
- Go-to filter for full mixes, loops and one shots
- Adds character to your track fast!
- Two different filter characteristics
- Easy to use!
Check out the video below to see the Saucey Filter in action!
How to install:
- VST and Audio Units (AU), will operate natively in 32-bit or 64-bit hosts
Supported Sample rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later; Windows XP SP3 or later, and a compatible host program