1. I JUST PURCHASED A DRUM KIT. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD IT?
All drum kits are available as digital download. The download link(s) are sent to your e-mail address your order was placed under. Please check your spam/junk folder before contacting us. Thank you!
2. I JUST PURCHASED A KONTAKT INSTRUMENT. HOW DO I LOAD IT?
- Download the .zip file and Unzip (if you get an error, please try another unzip tool)
- Upgrade to the latest version of Kontakt 5 (if required).
- Open your DAW and load Kontakt 5.
- Choose the patch (.nki file) you wish to use and drag the file icon into Kontakt.
- Play :)
3. CAN I LOAD THE LIBRARY INTO THE LEFT KONTAKT TABS?
Unfortunately not. As a small sound design company, Native Instruments would require a large annual fee to be paid in order to allow our libraries to come up on the left hand side tabs.
Most of the Kontakt libraries available on the market are made by 3rd party sound designers, so it is not possible to load their libraries into the left hand side Kontakt library tab.
4. WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Accepted are all major debit/credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover). All transactions are made via Stripe & Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make your transactions.
5. HOW COMPATIBLE ARE YOUR DRUM KITS?
All kits are compatible with all DAW’s (e.g. Pro Tools, Ableton, Cubase, Reason, MASCHINE, Logic, FL Studio…) All files are in WAV format (24 Bit / 44.1 kHz ).
6. ARE YOUR DRUM KITS ROYALTY FREE?
All drum kits available at JulezJadon.com are royalty free.
7. ARE YOUR CUSTOM SAMPLES ROYALTY FREE?
The custom samples/melody loops provided in our sample packs are NOT royalty free. Copyright owned by Julez Jadon/SVRN. For clearance and terms contact support [@] julezjadon.com
8. DO YOU ALSO SELL BEATS?
Yes, we do. If you're interested in purchasing beats head over to our beat store for all available beats and purchase info.